Eastern Michigan Bank is an equal opportunity employer serving the communities of Croswell, Deckerville, Fort Gratiot, Lakeport, Lexington, Marysville, Port Huron, Ruth and Sandusky, Michigan. We encourage employee growth and development, training opportunities, and a friendly work environment. We offer a competitive wage plus part time and full time benefit packages.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Float Head Teller - Northern Market based at 5446 Main Street in Lexington with travel to Croswell, Deckerville, Ruth and Sandusky
- Full time teller at 3061 Krafft Road in Fort Gratiot
- Full time teller at 600 Water Street in Port Huron
- Summer intern (float position with travel between branches required)
How to apply:
- Download our employment application. Complete, sign and return one of three ways:
1 - Drop off at any branch location
2 - Fax to 810.679.3824
3 - Email to our Human Resources Department
Do not forget to sign your application. We cannot accept applications that are not signed!
Eastern Michigan Bank does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, height, weight, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.