At Eastern Michigan Bank, we offer a variety of financing and loan options for businesses big and small. Eastern Michigan Bank has the ability to tailor a financing and loan program to fit the needs of your business. Added bonus: Eastern Michigan Bank is locally owned and operated and is able to make the financing decisions locally. Eastern Michigan Bank is also a preferred SBA lender!
Whether you need a piece of commercial real estate, or you need working capital, we can help! Stop in today at one of our nine locations in St Clair, Sanilac, and Huron counties. Click here to find a location near you.
Business and commercial loans we offer:
Things you will need when applying for a business or commercial loan:
- Previous three years year-end balance sheets
- Previous three years income statements
- Interim balance sheet and income statement
- Personal financial statement
- Previous two years federal tax returns
- Articles of Incorporation (if incorporated)
- Partnership Agreement (if partnership)
- Articles of Organization (if LLC)
- Use of proceeds