Using Electronic Alerts in Online and Mobile Banking
Electronic alerts are a quick and easy way for you to stay on top of your account and debit card activity. Alerts are available by push notification, text message, or email.
Transactions alerts allow you to monitor when debit or credits over certain dollar amounts are coming into your accounts. To set a transaction alert, log into your online or mobile banking, select the account you want to monitor, then click on Alert Preferences.
Balance Alerts are sent when your account balances going above or below a target threshold you set. To set a balance alert, log into your online or mobile banking, select the account you want to monitor, then click on Alert Preferences.
Debit Card Alerts
- Turn a card OFF if it has been lost or stolen
- Set transactions to have a specific spending limit
- Get an alert every time your card is used
- Decline in-store or on-line transactions based upon your settings
- Restrict purchases at specific types of stores and/or merchants