Electronic delivery of your statements and notices is not only convenient, it’s the faster and more secure alternative to paper. Faster because the statement is available to you the day it’s issued, and more secure because it can only be opened using your unique Online Banking login information – not by just anyone with access to your mail!
Electronic delivery is available for the following statements and notices:
- Checking and savings account statements (including HSAs)
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) renewal notices
- Commercial Checking analysis statements
- Loan billing statements
- Overdraft Protection (line of credit) and sweep transfer notices
- Wire transfer notices
How It Works
Each time a statement or notice becomes available, you will receive an email with the statement attached as a secure Adobe pdf file. To view your statement, simply click on the attachment and enter your Online Banking ID and password where prompted.
How Do I Enroll?
Log in to your Eastern Michigan Bank Online Banking account to enroll. Select the eStatements tab and fill in the fields to complete the enrollment process.*
- An 18-month history begins building with your first electronic statement
- eStatements come with check images
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 10.0 or higher is required to open and view your statements and notices
*Cash Management customers must contact their local branch to enroll or call Online Banking Support during regular business hours at 800.397.2504.