We are here to help our customers and our community in any way we can.
Effective May 3, 2021, our lobbies are open to walk in traffic.
We also want to make sure you know there are lots of ways to conduct your banking without coming into one of our branches.
- Online and mobile banking: You can check balances, transfer funds between Eastern Michigan Bank accounts, or make loan payments using online banking or our mobile banking app. You can also pay bills or even individuals with our Bill Pay feature.
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks using just our mobile banking app and a smart phone.
- Telephone Banking: Our telephone banking line is available 24 hours day for you to check account balances, verify transactions and transfer funds between accounts. Just dial 800-644-8008.
- Drive Up Service: All of our branches have drive up service available during regular business hours. Make deposits, cash checks or make loan payments without leaving your vehicle.
- ATM and Night Drop: Each branch is also equipped with an ATM and night drop drawer. Get cash any time of day or use our night drop to make deposits after hours.
Please contact your local branch if you need help with these or any of our services.
A third round of stimulus payments are in the process of being delivered.
If you are eligible to receive payment, how you last filed your taxes will determine whether your payment comes by direct deposit or physical check. If you did not select direct deposit for your taxes, a physical check will be mailed to you.
You can visit the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments for up to date information on the current round of payments.
If you expect your payment by direct deposit, help us control call volume by using online, mobile or telephone banking to check your balance. Please note that all direct deposits are posted in the morning and are available at opening.
For those of you expecting a paper check, we encourage you to try the mobile deposit feature inside our mobile banking app. This will help control drive thru traffic and keep things flowing smoothly.
Home, Auto and Personal Loans
If you are an existing Eastern Michigan Bank mortgage, home equity, vehicle or personal loan customer and your ability to repay has been impacted by the COVID-19 virus, please call us at 810.679.2500 to discuss possible options.
Be Alert for Potential Scams
In addition to your physical well being, your financial security remains a priority for us as well. Unfortunately, in any time of crisis, certain individuals will try to take advantage. Just remember, neither Eastern Michigan Bank nor any legitimate financial service business should ask you to provide confidential information such as passwords, PINs or full social security numbers. Visit the Federal Trade Commission's website for tips on avoiding scams related to the Coronavirus.
If you have other questions about the recent announcements related to the Coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) website for the latest updates.