Home, Auto and Personal Loans
SBA Disaster Assistance Loans
On March 16, 2020, we temporarily closed our lobbies and switched to drive up service only for immediate needs. Our staff are still available by appointment if you need to access to your safe deposit box or conduct any transaction that requires face to face interaction. Please contact your local branch to discuss your specific needs.
We also want to make sure you know there are still lots of ways to conduct your banking without coming into one of our branches.
- Online and mobile banking: You can check balances, transfer funds between Eastern Michigan Bank accounts, or make loan payments using online banking or our mobile banking app. You can also pay bills or even individuals with our Bill Pay feature.
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks using just our mobile banking app and a smart phone.
- Telephone Banking: Our telephone banking line is available 24 hours day for you to check account balances, verify transactions and transfer funds between accounts. Just dial 800-644-8008.
- Drive Up Service: All of our branches have drive up service available during regular business hours. Make deposits, cash checks or make loan payments without leaving your vehicle.
- ATM and Night Drop: Each branch is also equipped with an ATM and night drop drawer. Get cash any time of day or use our night drop to make deposits after hours.
Please contact your local branch if you need help with these or any of our services.
Be Alert for Potential Scams
In addition to your physical well being, your financial security remains a priority for us as well. Unfortunately, in any time of crisis, certain individuals will try to take advantage. Just remember, neither Eastern Michigan Bank nor any legitimate financial service business should ask you to provide confidential information such as passwords, PINs or full social security numbers. Visit the Federal Trade Commission's website for tips on avoiding scams related to the Coronavirus.
If you have other questions about the recent announcements related to the Coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) website for the latest updates.