Enjoy 24/7 access to your accounts from the convenience of your laptop or PC. Use your Online Banking account to:
- Check account balances and activity
- View statements and check images
- Access loan balances and make loan payments
- Request stop payment on checks*
- Transfer funds between your Eastern Michigan Bank accounts
- Pay bills using our online Bill Pay service
- Manage your eStatement and eNotice preferences
- Set up text, email or login alerts to keep you on top of account activity
- Activate your new or replacement debit card
- Suspend or cancel your debit card if it is lost or stolen
How Do I Enroll?
Enrollment is easy! Enroll now by clicking the Enroll link on our home page (next to the Online Banking login button). To complete the enrollment process you will need:
- Your account number(s)
- Your Social Security number (SSN)
- The email address you have on file with us
Don't have an email address on file with us? Call or stop by your nearest branch to add one.
*A $32 fee per stopped payment will be applied.