Eastern Michigan Bank is your local, hometown mortgage specialist. Whether you are buying or building your new home or refinancing the home you have, Eastern Michigan Bank can help! We offer competitive mortgage rates and will work hard to have your mortgage completed as quickly as possible. Our mortgage lenders will help walk you through the entire home mortgage process.
From conventional mortgage loans to Rural Development to new construction loans, Eastern Michigan Bank's mortgage lenders have the answers to your questions. Apply for your home mortgage today! Apply online , call us now at 800-397-2504, or send us an email !
Save $400 Off Your Mortgage Costs!
Types of Mortgages
Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgages
Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgages have the same interest rate for the duration of the loan.
- Available for 15, 20 or 30 year terms
- Available for single family first homes, owner occupied second homes and modular homes
- Loan amounts available from $10,000 to $453,100
- Down payment options as low as 3%
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
Adjustable Rate Mortgages have a fixed interest rate for a specific period of time and then adjust at intervals over the rest of the loan term.
Example: A 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage has a fixed interest rate for the first seven years of the mortgage followed by an annually adjusting interest rate for the remainder of the loan. Our Adjustable Rate Mortgages adjust a maximum of two points per year and a maximum of five points over the term of the loan.
- Available as 5.5/1, 7/1 or a 10/1 year ARM with a 30 year term
- Available for single family first homes, owner occupied second homes, modular homes, and manufactured homes
- Loan amounts start at $10,000
Thinking of building your new home? Our residential construction loans can get you on your way.
- Interest only payments during construction time ranging from 3-12 months
- Available for single family first homes
- Licensed general contractor is required
USDA Rural Development Loans
USDA Rural Development Single Family Guarantee loans can be used to purchase a new home or refinance your existing home. USDA Rural Development Loans offer 100% financing to qualified buyers that are purchasing homes in areas designated by the USDA.
FHLBI Grant Programs
As a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI), Eastern Michigan Bank has access to their grant programs for home purchases and renovations.
Contact a Mortgage Lender
VP, Mortgage Manager, NMLS # 481049
810.398.5126 | email Kathy
AVP, Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS # 528508
810.398.5139 | email Christi
Still have questions regarding mortgages? Contact an Eastern Michigan Bank mortgage lender today at 800-397-2504 or download our free Home Loan Toolkit !
Eastern Michigan Bank NMLS # 513935