Manage your accounts easily on the go with Eastern Michigan Bank's Mobile Banking app. Simply log in using your Eastern Michigan Bank Online Banking ID and password to conveniently and securely:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills or make person to person payments using our Pay Bills feature¹
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit2
- View statements and login alerts
- Activate new debit cards, suspend existing debit cards or report lost/stolen
- Locate the nearest Eastern Michigan Bank branch or ATM
You must have an active Eastern Michigan Bank Online Banking account to enroll in Mobile Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, you can enroll now
or stop by your local branch.
1$0.50 charge per bill paid will apply
2Important note about Mobile Deposit:
The Mobile Deposit feature is not automatically included with installation of the app. Please contact your local Eastern Michigan Bank branch
or send a secure message using your online banking account to have this feature added.
Download our user guide
Read our Frequently Asked Questions
Eastern Michigan Bank will not charge you to download or use our mobile app, but you may incur fees from your mobile carrier for connectivity or usage. Please contact your specific mobile service provider for details about potential fees.
No smartphone? No worries! Access mobile banking from any phone or tablet with a web browser.
Go to: www.airteller.com/easternmichiganbank